When Only The Best Will Do
The EZ Hauler is designed to do what a line-truck can do, but is able to work in confined spaces and hard to navigate areas. The EZ Hauler 55 MLP can lift 5500 pounds, and still fit through a 36" opening. Try taking a line truck through a 36" opening! The EZ Hauler is able to carry multiple utility poles and transformers to the job site for you. With our EZ Hauler (and extra options) you can:
- Carry the utility poles, tools, and transformer to the job site.
- Lift the lineman to disconnect the line (up to 44ft boom).
- Loosen the pole with the hydraulic pole puller.
- Lift and move the pole safely and remotely with our main power winch.
- Dig a hole quickly and easiliy.
- Move and Place the new utility pole.
- Use a hydraulic tamper to compact the surrounding soil.
- Lift the lineman with the transformer with our second (non-grounded) winch.
- Use our remote control for added flexibility and safety.
Our patented design and robust feature set allows us to maximize every square inch of our equipment. Here are just a few examples of why your team deserves our premium equipment.
Telescoping Front outriggers: The front outriggers fold and retract/extend via our on-board hydraulic pump and hose system. This feature enables the EZ hauler to maintain a safe, low center of gravity (even on very tricky hills and slopes). As a double feature, we also add an elaborate hose and quick connect system for many hydraulic attachments.
EZ-RTS - Retractable Track System : During normal navigation the tracks are wider to provide stability during transport. But with our one-of-a-kind EZ-RTS the tracks will retract under the unit which allows for passage through narrow (36") areas. Other models have a sliding track, but in order to use them the unit must be deployed on the outriggers, but not the EZ Hauler. The EZ-RTS system works even with a load! This gives you the best of both worlds. One is a strong and powerful tracking system with the ability to carry up to 5000 pounds. Two is the self-narrowing system that enables you to go where no other equipment can.